Wednesday, January 5, 2011

hunger..

lw9XocesbsesRLOvnHesRL1uOdNqnw18lHesRM=Xkwe1RZGukgv1QYeqbg1VOdNqnLX1OdNqlgfXlYesRM=0lge1RZG6nhSuOdNqiwDVnL1Vnge1RZGvmw1VjsesRM=4khRVOdSJOdNzOdGGlxN1RZGvOdNqnwKVOdNqRYesRM=aOdNqnhS1OdNqicesRLj1nsesRLfVixOzmM=0lwy1Rui5

okay, so i was working ystrdy at APIIT.
doing some packaging and carrying.
I felt like a robot doing it.

Woke up at 5.30am.
drove my bro to school at 6.30am.
Fetch my two friends to work and reach college at 9.30am.
almost 3hours of driving.
The main point is that i was starve too death.
From 4pm till 8.30pm.
Usually at home i would have ate something.
I was caught up in the jam in that time.
Damn LDP...
MW so cruel, said that i should endure my hunger and be a man.
TT

Well, i would like to thank one of my friend who i drop home.
Coz that family of my friend kindly invited me for dinner with them.
hahax..thanx
bt too bad i already ask my dad to bungkus something for me already.
And so i drove home, trying my best to keep myself awake.

As i arrive home, i ate a lot bt gt tired more than hungry.
So i slept at around 10.30pm.

No comments: