Tuesday, August 6, 2013

In doubt I trust.

Well, to trust someone is not easy to begin with.
Especially with the people in the society now a days.

The question that was commonly arise was whether to trust or doubt someone?
This is indeed a very difficult question.

For me, in life, it is not only consists of black and white
but a spectrum of colors.

The things that we do, is not easily to be categories into either right or wrong.
It may be doing the right thing for the wrong reason,
or doing the wrong thing for the right reason.

This is some soft of paradox in life
that we all experienced it through our daily activity at times.

Same goes to doubt or to trust someone,
whether if it is someone close to you or someone you just knew.
You cannot always doubt someone all the time.
Neither can you always trust someone all the time.

It is not that straight forward when it comes to this kind of matter,
else a lot of marriages would have survived

It sometimes takes experience and instinct to decide whether
to trust or doubt someone in a certain situation.
You may doubt person A in situation 1
but you also may trust person A in situation 2.

Kinda reminds me of an example I told one of my friend the other day,
"Example, say you like to eat burger, but you do not eat it everyday because
sometimes you want to eat other things instead."

Point being is that, your trust on a certain person will differ in different situation.
I think even for a couple, there is a need for doubt.
To put it simple, without doubt, the couple's relationship will not grow.
I see arguments as an opportunity to know each other better actually.

Anyway, it is just my opinion.
In doubt I trust..
Feel free to criticize  it.hahax...

No comments: