Saturday, April 26, 2014

Well, It has been a while

Well,
It has been a while since I posted anything here.
I was really busy with my studies and job hunting.

So, currently I finished my final exams and started working as a Java Analyst.
Found the job via KLCC career fair, I would recommend people who are looking for jobs to go career fairs.

Here is an advice for people who planned on going to career fairs in the future:

1) Before you hand over your resume to any company at their booth, at least try to have a conversation with them. That way, they will remember you better.

2) The last time I went to a career fair there is this session where they allow you to talk to the HR from different companies. Try to ask the organizer if they have it.

3) Always be honest, dun oversell or undersell yourself.

There are also other mediums to find jobs too, such as JobStreet and Linkedin.
Or if you want to look for jobs from Singapore, you can try
http://www.monster.com.sg/

So, that is about it for today.
Will probably start writing once a week again.

No comments: