Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sports day..

hmm...,
reach at school at 5.50am..
The guard didn't let anyone in at first.
Then i and mun fuong talk to him. and let us in.
Well, somebody came late... and we didn't have the plan which was with that person..
turn out out to be a bit bad but i dun blame him of course...
couldn't see wei han coz never see him in uniform b4..

The marching was fun though tiring..
hoped it rain back there..
few people pass out..(the same few ones who pass out during raptai)

then we were placed to duty.
I thought i gt the most boring spot of all to duty..
I was so wrong..
i was at the good spot(feng shui place)
my friends came and ask me why dun i eat.
I said i need to duty and i can't eat with my glove.
Guess what? they feed me with their food..hahax..
when i said "they" it means girls..
which guy won't enjoy it?..haha(if she read this, i am going down)
well, there is once the food gt stuck in my throat..(almost choke to death)
N suddenly someone claim me as her bf for fun i guess.
i gt shock.. who wouldn't?

After the event, i went home and had a rest.
Went to the dojo, to practice aikido and train my both feet to glide n slide on the ground.
hmm..., almost break my toe.

As usual, i will sleep after practice.
tired..
hmm..., i realize that i had this kinda disease or whatever is it.
my whole body will paralyze and i can't talk or anything for a few minutes during sleep.
It only happens if i overwork myself and sleep late on that day.
its like your whole body force shutdown.
But i dun reboot,k?

No comments: