Friday, August 26, 2011

lazy...

Damn.., i felt so lazy right now.
too much sleep i guess.
But its been so long i had a good sleep.
Ever since my degree started.hahax..
this week i can sleep at least like around 11pm
which is gud.

hmm..., yeah..,
bout the topic..
its for ppl who are really lazy..
If u wanna learn programming, at least try borrowing some books 1st or
go google it..
At least put some effort in.., dun just sit down n complain..
Then when the time comes, u say lecturer no gud and stuffs..

And yeah, I am not good in programming btw..
I am jz normal..
Jz like to explore..
I am still human jz like the rest of ya.

So, make sure you do the 1st step,
that is to get started..
Then if u r stuck halfway,
then complain(you have the right to do that).. then keep trying..
That would be ok for me.

If any of u felt offended reading this,
means u r lazy..
coz google jz takes a few seconds to click..
and read..


for the love of God and all that is GOOD...,
please google something if u dun get it..then ony ask.
ppl in India have not much chance to use the internet as it is limited.
So, appretiate it.
If u can go fb..., then of coz u can go google something.

i really appretiate some ppl in my college who really put effort in it.
At least there is ppl who can stand on themselves, compare to what the ppl in Carbon's college.. from what he told me.

kk...
bb...

No comments: