Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The joy of coding~

Yes,
in case some of you do not know yet,
I am currently studying IT although I look and talk like a business student.

So, here's the thing about coding.
It is frustrating when you keep getting error,
but the moment you solved it, fuh..., u feel like a genius who jz managed to solve a world problem.
hahax..
i think i mite have exaggerate that a little bit.

So, that is one of the joy of doing coding or programming.
I did not code for quite some time already as i was busy reading business related theories.
Yes, i am also a book worm.
I love books more than almost anything.

The feeling of solving an error in coding is like winning a lottery
or found the needle in the haystack.hahax..

gotta continue my things for now~
and to that someone, thanx for ur support although it may not mean much to u
but it meant a lot to me.

No comments: